When going out to play golf, your golf balls and clubs, tees, bag… maybe even a towel will seem like the essential equipment you will need during the game. However, many golfers might forget that golf sunglasses are equally important, if not more. After all, golf is all about aiming right, and for that, you need something that improves visual clarity and decreases eye strain.
Therefore, golf sunglasses are a vital staple to ensure the perfect golfing experience as they significantly reduce the brightness, reflections and enhance contrast for an optimum golfer experience.
How Do You Choose The Right Golf Sunglasses?
Thus, we will be revealing the best golf sunglasses in this golf sun glasses review but shortly after discussing what you should look for in the best sunglasses for golf.
• Color of the lenses
It may seem somewhat over-the-top, but the color of the lens does indeed matter. Vibrant color is the one to opt for since the eyes should be warily focused on the hole. For instance, yellow lenses can illuminate even the cloudiest days, which means you can enjoy to the fullest even in the gloomy winter mornings.
• Polarized lenses
Another enthralling support feature would be polarized lenses. To correctly depict the positioning of the holes, there needs to be zero distractions. Polarized lenses will give you that security.
• UV protective sunglasses
It is not just our skin; our eyes also need protection from the sunlight’s harmful UV radiation. Opting for UV protective golf sunglasses will steer you clear from issues such as cataracts.
• Your Fit
It is crucial to pick the ideal fit when playing golf. Make sure the frame matches your face’s width and consider the overall shape since there are various sorts of sunglasses for different faces. If you notice that the golf glasses seem to be sliding off, do not buy.
Buy Golf Sunglasses on Amazon Choose from Different Colors
Now that we’ve discussed the key factors to look for when buying sunglasses, here are the six best golf sunglasses that will enhance your games, adding more credibility to the experience.
Price Range: $11.97
Specification: 175mm x 148mm x 44mm, 24g
Model: Sports Polarized
- BLUPOND polarized sports sunglasses offer a barrier against harmful UV radiation.
- The flexible and lightweight frame makes it more comfortable to wear.
- It is moderately glamorous and can be worn anywhere.
- The golf glasses are modernized to nullify any dirt, thus ensuring the lens remains clear.
- The polarized lens deflects glares and blinding lights.
- Best sunglasses for the money.
- The measurements are sometimes inaccurate.
When I began my hunt for the perfect golf sunglasses, these glasses seemed to intrigue me the most, and I have to admit, I was not disappointed with my experience.
BLUPOND polarized sports sunglasses are durable, incredibly lightweight, and are great for playing golf, thanks to the anti-glare lenses. We loved how the high-quality chemical on this lens helped deflect harsh light glares contributing to a stable game. Also, the TAC polarized lenses are unbreakable, and the design offers a good fit; hence no matter how challenging the games will get, it remains intact. We also love the versatility of these top rated sunglasses as they can be used for other sports and activities such as baseball and fishing.
Not only are they excellent for sports activity, but they even look like something that came right out of a fashion magazine. The modern Italian design makes a bold fashion statement. You can choose the frames and lenses from a large variety of colors, including red, blue, black, and grey.
Not only do these affordable golf sunglasses offer stylish fit and unbreakable frames, but the complimentary accessory package also includes some useful utilities. These golf sunglasses come with a sunglasses carrying pouch, microfiber cleaning cloth, EVA protective sports case, mini screwdriver, car clip holder, and a warranty card.
Price Range: $24.99
Specification: 5.51 inches
Model: Sports Polarized
- The glasses are water-resistant, lightweight, and durable.
- Hulislem glasses protect against UV radiation.
- It has flat arms, which make it easier to wear under caps.
- Best budget sunglasses
- These do not fit over prescription glasses.
The HULISLEM S1 Sport Polarized Sunglasses are incredibly stylish. With a modern broad white frame, they make you look adequately ready for any occasion. Along with the stunning look, they are also built essentially for golfing. We love how they come in various colored lenses, including clear, yellow, orange, and red.
These lenses equip the golfer with the ability to enjoy the game in any weather condition. Apart from being lightweight, these offer water resistance and protection against UV radiation. We also like how these golf sunglasses have fixed nose-pads, making it more comfortable to wear for longer use.
Price Range: $206.00
Model: Sports Polarized
- Oakley Flak 2.0 Xl sunglasses are durable and extremely lightweight.
- Are equipped with a polarized lens.
- The lenses provide advanced optical clarity with exclusive High Definition Optics™ technology.
- Oakley golf sunglasses can be worn with prescription glasses.
- The standard size might not fit everyone.
- Little Pricey.
Oakley Flak 2.0 Xl sunglasses offer one of the best lens coverage. Not only are they polarized, but these top rated sunglasses come with a variety of different colored prism lenses; this is an incredibly rare feature that enhances the vibrancies of colors and contrast, allowing the user to see more details. The prism feature ensures crisp vision and improves user performance as detecting the balls and distance to the holes become clearer and more comfortable.
The frame is of a brilliant white color, which brings out the appearance vividly. Additional features we absolutely admire in these Oakley golf sunglasses are the nose-pads and ear-sacks; this will assure you relaxed wear while playing golf, eliminating distractions or discomfort.
Brand: Maui Jim
Price Range: $250.00
Specification: 61mm 1.4oz
- Stylish and perfect for outdoor adventures.
- It is polarized, offering user color enhancement and clarity.
- Incredibly thin lens with a durable and lightweight frame.
- The lens material is resistant to scratches and solvents.
- Quite expensive.
- It has flimsy hinges.
Maui Jim is a renowned brand solely known to sell exotic pieces of sunglasses, so naturally, in our search for well equipped golfing glasses; this iconic brand cannot be missed. Maui Jim Kanaio polarized wrap sunglasses make an excellent pick as they are polarized, ensuring you an enjoyable golfing experience without any mishaps.
The golf sunglasses aid the player by providing a sharp color contrast for better visibility and clarity. We love how the super thin lens is lighter than the standard glasses, offering incredibly comfortable wear. The frames come in various colors, including gloss black, tortoise Ombre, translucent blue-black, and matte black and white. A cleaning cloth, a sizeable trifold case, and a two-year warranty are also available in the package.
Brand: Smith Optics
Price Range: $154.00
Specification: 6 x 8 x 3 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- The Smith Barra Uproar sunglasses provide complete protection from UVA/B/C radiation.
- The bridge has a large surface area, which stops it from bouncing off the face.
- It has interchangeable nose-pads.
- The frame material is eco-friendly and very lightweight with a good fit.
- It is only available in medium size.
- It is moderately expensive.
These unisex golf sunglasses can be a good example of sleek yet captivating eyewear. The Smith Barra Uproar sunglasses are round in shape while carrying a sense of modesty. These sunglasses are available in various colors, such as matte black and tortoise. Some other daring combinations would be the crystal Mediterranean and matte iron.
These medium fit glasses feature the natural color of ChromaPop™ lens technology that we all know is great for crisp vision during sports as it helps with speeds. The lightweight, eco-friendly frame material is also something we like. These sunglasses prioritize comfort and come with interchangeable rubber nose pads.
Another notable feature is that these sunglasses act as a sunscreen for eyes; they are facilitated with full coverage UV protection.
Price Range: $157.00
Specification: 55mm 1oz
- Ray-Ban rectangular sunglasses have polarized lenses, offering enhanced contrast and clarity.
- The plastic frame is durable, lightweight, and comfortable to wear.
- Offers a good fit for most shapes and sizes.
- It offers a variety of colors of frames and lenses.
- These unisex golf glasses offer 100 percent UV protection.
- You can cut the lightweight lenses for prescriptions.
- It might be a little pricey for some people.
These sunglasses might not be your usual golf look, but they sure offer a classic and stylish look. These are unisex, advantageous to both genders, and are rectangular shaped, good for large faces. These sunglasses are UV resistant and are also resistant to harsh glares, thanks to the polarized lenses.
The polarized grey gradient lenses go well together with any outfit you’d like to wear and are stunningly impressive. The Ray-Ban Rb4165 sunglasses come with a case and cloth.
Best Golf Sunglasses: Final Words
We know that the next time you play golf with your peers, you will make sure to equip yourself with the best sunglasses for golf to enjoy an exciting experience. Whichever golf sunglasses you choose from our list, you are sure to find a great design that will also enhance your style profile.