Non Disclosure Agreement
1. Each of the parties (the visitor and the site team) are governed by this Non-Disclosure Agreement who intends to disclose sensitive information to the other party for the purpose of selling, distributing or exposing sensitive information such as bank accounts, card numbers, name, email, contact number and addresses.
2. Each party to this Agreement is referred to Visitor as ‘the Recipient’ and Site team as ‘the Provider’ when receives or uses the Confidential Information disclosed by the provider.
3. The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the provider for any purpose except the Purpose, without asking the permission from the provider.
4. The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information disclosed by the provider and not to disclose it to any third party except to the site’s other employees who needs to know the same information for the sake of processing a request who are bound by obligations equivalent to those in clause 3 above and this clause 4.
5. The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 above apply to all of the information disclosed by each of the parties to the other, regardless of the way or form in which it is disclosed or recorded but they do not apply to:
a) any information which is or in future comes into the public domain (unless as a result of the breach of this Agreement); or
b) any information which is already known to the Recipient and which was not subject to any obligation of confidence before it was disclosed to the Recipient by the other party.
6. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
7. The Recipient will, on request from the other party, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party to the Recipient and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party.
8. Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the other party except the right to copy the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party solely for the Purpose.
9. The undertakings in clauses 3 and 4 will continue in force moving forward from the date of this Agreement applies on January 1, 2020.
10. This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with the International law. The International Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.